Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formula links in text boxes?

Next time you're in the Object browser:

Rightclick on one of the windows on the right hand side and select Show hidden
members.

You'll find a lot of controls from the forms toolbar there, too.

Gromit wrote:

Hi Tom,

Thanks, your solution worked great. But I don't understand how you
found out about the "Textboxes" object. It's not listed in the MS
online help, the MS VBA help, the Object browser or anywhere else that
I can find! Is there a whole world of similar objects out there that I
don't know about??

Thanks,

Graham

Dave Peterson