Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default DELETE RANGE NAME

Actually Jan Karel Pieterse was the person I was quoting and he has
responded in the original thread as well - although you say the method did
not work. I also provided a URL to his name manager utility which you might
try downloading and trying.

Tom Ogilvy

"gus" wrote in message
For Tom
The tip didn't work out couse the range name has this reference in an
external file.
" '[worksheet in presentation ]#ref!#ref "

If the worrkbook was small i will build it from the beginning
but i am working on it 3 months and i don't want to lose all the my job .