Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jens 'Kluesi' Kluesener Jens 'Kluesi' Kluesener is offline

Default Need help for time saving!

Hi

Sorry for my crossposting. I found this NG after I posted the question in
microsoft.public.excel. I do my best next time.

I have got created an Excel Script that creates a Word Document. A bill.
But for only 8 bill entries the script needs to much time. For this entries
it works about 30 secounds. If you want to help me look at this page:

www.kluesener.info/excel.html

And if you find anything that saves time please tell me how I can do it
better.

Sorry for my bad english

Many Thanks

Jens