reggiebu

Default Problem with Sorting Data

Hi - I have looked over this site and others, and I have not been able
to find the answer to this problem.

I am currently using Excel as a database. Here are the basics of my
problem.

The first row of cells have names and business location. Below the
first business location, if the party has another office, I have put
the other office in the cell immediately below the first office.

For example -
Cell 1A - Smith, Bob
Cell 1B - Toledo
Cell 2A - blank
Cell 2B - Dallas

When I sort alphabetically, Smith, Bob and Toledo are sorted, but
Dallas ends up at the bottom of the page. Is there a way to link these
together?

I need to sort this information alphabetically. When I highlight all
of the cells and push the sort button, only the complete entries that
have name and business location are alphabetized. Then, the secondary
business location appears at the bottom of the page b/c there is not a
name in the first cell.

Is there any way that I can only sort by the name alphabetically, but
link all of the location information to the one cell so that it will
not appear at the bottom of the page?

Also - I need to have a blank line in between my entries. I have been
manually inserting the line. Is there any way to do this
automatically?
Thank you

--
reggiebu