Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shockley shockley is offline

Default Win Explorer to Excel

Trent, glad you liked the idea--you must have a little Rube Goldberg in you
<g.

Regards,
Shockley

"Trent Argante" wrote in message
Shockley,
This is truly a great suggestion, which I will definitely
consider for home.
But, I don't want to go through the Admin red tape of
having it installed on my system at work.
Thanks for the help.
Trent