Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tumbleweed Tumbleweed is offline

Default Copy text from a List box to a Cell!

I've used the following in the past. It works for me, but may be a bit
convoluted.
Column A2:A21 Values = 1-20
Column B2:B21 Values = List of names

Create a list box with the input range set to B2:B21 and the Cell Link set
to C1.
In D1 enter the formula "=Vlookup(C1,A2:B21,2)

"Kevin" wrote in message
I made a List Box from the Form Menu and input a range of cells
(Notes!$A$2:$A$21) that contain a list of names. What I would like to do

is,
to select a cell and the goto the List Box select a Name and then it would
just copy that name to the previously selected cell. Is this possible? or
way to complicated to mess with.
At the moment all I do is select the name from the List Box and the type

the
name into the cell! Its just a list that helps me remember all the names.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Kevin Brenner