Garam Chitti

Default Plotting 4 dimensions in a chart

I have data that is arranged as follows:

A B C D
E1 E2 E1 E2 E1 E2 E1 E2
F1 X X X X X X X X
F2 X X X X X X X X
F3 X X X X X X X X

I need to create a 3Dview chart with the above data such that I can see the
relationships for E1 and E2 for each A/B/C/D and also by F1/F2/F3. In
addition, I want to get a total of all E1's and E2 (possibly as a stacked
column). I tried to use the 3D column chart, but could only create on2 chart
for each F1/F2/F3 using just the A/B/C/D and E1/E2 as the X & Y axes, with
the Z axes showing the values (X's).

I even tried a pivotchart, but the data needs to be entered in a very
inefficient manner:

F1 A E1 X
F1 A E2 X
F1 B E1 X
F1 B E2 X
F1 C E1 X
F1 C E2 X
F1 D E1 X
F1 D E2 X
F2 A E1 X
F2 A E2 X
F2 B E1 X
and so on.

I'd like to keep the data as shown at the beginning and still create the 4D
chart.

Thanks!