Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
steve steve is offline

Default Pause macro for user cell address input

Ed

Found this using Google Search (don't know what version you are using
but this might help) (later versions of Excel support modeless forms for
selecting)

However, Stephen Bullen has developed code that allows you to have modeless
userforms in Excel 97. Download FormFun.xls from his site:

http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

--
sb
"Ed Haslam" wrote in message
Say I write a VB macro to copy and paste some data. But
each time I need to paste the data in a slightly different
location. I would like the macro to pause for me to
select a target cell and then press [enter](or do the same
with a mouse), at which point the macro would continue
running.

Thanks, Ed

P.S. I think this was a question mark surrounded by
brackets {?} in Lotus 123.