Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gfalc3194 gfalc3194 is offline

Default Selecting sheets in Excel VBA

If I select the first sheet in a workbook, hold shift and go to the
last sheet, all are selected for printing. However, when I record this
function, the VBA code lists all sheets by name.

For instance, If the workbook contains 'sheet1' 'sheet2' and 'sheet3'
the macro code recorded = Sheets(Array("sheet1", "sheet2",
"sheet3")).Select

I would like to know if there is a way to select from sheet1 to sheet3
without explicitly naming them. The problem is that in the actual
workbook, sometimes I add or delete sheets, and sometimes rename them
for clarity. I don't want to have to modify the macro everytime I do
that.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.