Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Call VB6 DLL from Worksheet without VBA wrapper

Hi Lawrence,

This is only possible using a special type of add-in called an
Automation add-in that is only supported by Excel 2002 and higher. For
versions of Excel prior to 2002, you must use a VBA wrapper in order to call
a function in a VB6 DLL.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Lawrence" wrote in message
om...
Can anyone tell me how to call compiled VB6 function directly from a
cell in Excel worksheet, without creating a VBA function as a wrapper.
Using a VBA wrapper causes a serious execution time overhead compared
to built-n excel functions.

Thanks,

Lawrence