Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diana[_5_] Diana[_5_] is offline

Default checking for EOF in excel

Thank you for writing the formulas but unfortunately
neither one of them is of any help to me. I would like a
formula that would give me the number of the last cell
that is populated in a range. So If my populated range is
A1:D34, I need to know that 34 is the last row...and not
what is in row 34 as your formula returns..

Thank you
Diana