Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-Paul Viel Jean-Paul Viel is offline

Default Adding and Removing Custom Menu Items for one file...

Hi,

If MyMenu.Visible=True then exit sub

Your menu won't be added twice.

--
JP

http://www.solutionsvba.com

"Jon Kane" wrote in message
I created a vba program in excel that creates a menu item on the main menu
bar when the file is opened and remove it when the file is closed. I use
the Workbook_Open and Workbook_BeforeClose functions. However, if I open
the file twice it gives me 2 of the menu items, and when I exit only the
file and not the application, the menu items remain. Is there a way to

get
it to only add them menu item when the file is opened and then remove it
when that file is closed???? Thanks for the help.

--Jon