Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rafael Ortiz[_2_] Rafael Ortiz[_2_] is offline

Default HOW TO MOVE CURSOR

Are you talking about just navigating to "user input" cells? This could be
done by formatting the user input cells as unlocked (Format, Cells,
Protection, de-select Locked), then protect the sheet (the rest of the cells
should have the default format protection of "Locked")- then the user can
just use the Tab key to quickly navigate to the input cells...

MRO

"Fernando Duran" wrote in message
HI, I was wondering how to move the cursor to cells where information
needs to be input... with xp is easu to do it, but I didn't find the
same in Excel 97.
How you can do it in Excel 97?

Fernando