MrShorty

Can you give us more detail? Specifics of the formula/spreadsheet?
What it actually does vs. what you expect it to do? Is this the same
spreadsheet that we turned iteration on to get your one IF function
working? Excel has an "evaluate formula" tool (Tools - Formula
Auditing - Evaluate formula) that may give some clues as to what your
problem is.

Just as a test, I put C7=IF(B7=1,"yes","no") into a spreadsheet.
B7=A5/B5. Everytime I change the values in A5 or B5, the IF function
evaluates. Of course, the function only returns "yes" when A5=B5, but
it will change from yes to no without any further prompting from me.
Can you set up a blank spreadsheet to do the same thing?

--
MrShorty
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22181