Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default run word macro

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=177760
VBA: How to Run Macros in Other Office Programs (OFF 97)

The following Sub procedure assumes that the document WordDoc.Doc contains a
macro called "WordMacro."
here is the example:
Sub WDTest()
Dim WD as Object
Set WD = CreateObject("Word.Application")
WD.Documents.Open "C:\My Documents\WordDoc.Doc"
' Note that the project name and module name are required to
' path the macro correctly.
WD.Run "Project.Module1.WordMacro"

Tom Ogilvy

"T. Alksndr Rstrpo Prado" wrote in message
good day for you.
I have this problem I have a excel workbook, and I have a
macro on it, I need this macro in excel open a word
document and run a macro on that word document.

How I do that?
can do I do that?

thanks a lot
Be good