JE McGimpsey

Given that "public holidays" vary from country to country, state to
state, region to region, even company to company, etc., I'm not sure
what general solution would work, other than generating such a list for
use in NETWORKDAYS.

Microsoft Entourage (Mac) comes with a plain text list of holidays for
76 countries, but the US holidays include Administrative Professionals
Day, Groundhog Day, Halloween, etc., and only through 2007 or 2011,
depending on country. Don't know if Outlook has something similar.

In article ,
"Andrew Perry" wrote:

I was wondering if anyone can help me: I've been trying to figure out how I
can get Excel to calculate the number of weekdays between two dates (in a
similar method to NETWORKDAYS) but to also include any public holidays (as
they're not included in our holiday allowance). Does anyone know of a way of
doing this? It seems a pain to find a list of the public holidays for the
coming year and then entering them into a list that needs to be updated.