Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formula or Code Needed

this is the third time you posted this. If you are not getting any answers,
either people are not interested or they don't know what you are asking. I
would suggest that people don't know what your are asking. I can say I
don't have a clue what you want. you talk about unique numbers and two pair
numbers and two single numbers - frankly, none of it makes any sense in
explaining what want. Perhaps if you give a detailed example, that shows
what you have, what it means, and what you want to achieve - what the output
would look like based on what you have - you would get an answer.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael168" wrote in message
Is there anyone can help me to code the module?

I have 4 columns of data (A:D) . Each column contains 5 rows (1-5).Each
column contain 1 unique nos.
This is for generating Jackpot combinations, i.e. 6 numbers in a
group.
The condition is that the group generated must contain two pair numbers
from column A:D and two single numbers from column A:D.
In another word the maximum numbers can get from each column is 2
numbers and the minimun number is 1 number.
The combinations must come from 4 columns.