Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Telly John Telly is offline

Default Hiding Macro from View

I am an intermediate user of Excel. I have a workbook
with multiple worksheets which is sent out to multiple
individuals for updating. I was helped with writing a
Macro to protect all worksheets from changes and also
unprotect.
My problem is that the Macro and the passwords are visible
to the individuals I send the files to.

Is there any way I can make the Macros invisible? If
possible, please provide "idiot proof" step-by-step
instructions as I am very poor in macros and programming.

In case you need to know, here are the macros to protect
and unprotect:

Sub test ()
Dim a As Integer
For a = 1 To Worksheets.Count