Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou[_7_] papou[_7_] is offline

Default Quick Q about time in VBA

Hi Tom
Ok noted, but can you explain why?
Is this also true with defined names?
eg: [MyName].ClearContents
Thanks
Regards
Pascal

"Tom Ogilvy" a écrit dans le message de
If you are happy with the way it looks on the sheet:

Me.TextBox1.Value = Sheets("Feuil3").Range("A3").Text

would be an option as well.

Note that using [A3] vice Range("A3") is three times slower.
Tom Ogilvy

"papou" <nspm wrote in message
Hello Neil
Use Format to convert into a time format
ie:
Me.TextBox1.Value = Format(Sheets("Feuil3").[A3], "HH:MM")
HTH
Regards
Pascal

"Neil" a écrit dans le message de
I have a form, when the user presses a button it writes
the time into a textbox, I then write the data in the
textbox to a datatable. The for activate event loads up
the data from the data table, when the value comes back
in its as a fraction, how do i convert the fraction to a
valid time ? I have looked in the help but couldnt pin it
down :(