Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gary gary is offline

Default macro to respond to clipboard prompt?

Rob,
Thanks. I should have explained more throroughly. I do
want to keep the info in the clipboard. I am
consolidating information from a number of workbooks into
a single workbook. I do not want the user to have to
respond "yes" to every prompt. Based on your suggestion,
I tried Application.CutCopyMode = xlCopy but the macro
failed on the paste... any suggestion?
Thanks, regards,
Gary