Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
peter Atherton` peter Atherton` is offline

Default contact data in column to rows

Mike

I tested my previous effort with more data and it was
rubish. This is the amended macro tested on 100 lines of
data.

I suggest that you enter Headings (Customer, Address etc)
in columns B to F two rows above the the first record.

Select the racords and run the macro.

I got an error running Cecilkumaara's programm.

Regards
Peter