Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert L. Altic Jr. Robert L. Altic Jr. is offline

Default Copy from worksheet to worksheet with Macro

Hi All,
I don't program macros in Excell often, but would like to automate a
monthly spreadsheet. I would like to copy the headers from the
January worksheet to the current month and format. I can get it to do
the formating, but what syntax is necessary to copy A!-E1 in the
January 22,2003 sheet to one for September, October etc (assuming that
I am in the current month's sheet). Many thanks in advance.. Best,