Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PK[_4_] PK[_4_] is offline

Default Retrieve an array from a function?

Help please!

I am using VBA in Excel XP with Windows 2000.

I am fairly experienced using VBA, but I recently began
using functions. Is it possible to return an array from a
function?

For example, the following function call retrieves a month
and a year from drop downs in a toolbar. The actual
function gets the information, but how do I retrieve this
info from the function to my subroutine in a separate
module?

Call Obtain_Period("Bank_Month", "Bank_Year")

Thanks inadvance for the lesson. Your example code would
be most appreciated.