Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mick[_3_] Mick[_3_] is offline

Default Macro causes Excel to "not responding"

Hi

I have left excel running for several hours and it still ends up not
responding. There doesn't seem to be any delay as far as calculation is
concerned.

I'm actually at a complete loss now, if you or anyone has any further ideas
you will make my day.

Thanks

Mick
"Haitch" wrote in message
Yes, they generally are ( in my experience). Although not the other way
round.

If there was something that didn't actually work in the macro you'd get
a runtime error/

You may be a victim of Windows XP's impatience. It tends to say a
programme is not responding quicker than previous versions.

Or it could be a different environmental setting in your new
configuration that doesn't agree with your macro. When you write one to
deal with a specific circumstance it's difficult to take account of all
other circumstances it may be run in.

Does the workbook that the macro is operating on take a long time to
recalculate?