Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim[_23_] Jim[_23_] is offline

Default Marcro updating cell that is "locked"

I have a worksheet that is a survey. Users press radio
buttons evaluating statements on a scale of 1 to 5 (with
between 5 and 10 questions per worksheet).

On the bottom of the sheet is an average of their score
(ie it changes each time somebody selects a different
scale on one of the questions). I don't want people
selecting the cells (only pushing radio buttons), so I
have locked the worksheet. However, when I do this, the
macro gets an error when it tries to update the cells with
the average score.

How do I work around this. Thanks