Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JC[_5_] JC[_5_] is offline

Default Excel functions?????????FIRST TIMER

Not exactly sure what you're trying to do but I think you
are trying to have a total for the sales in each cell.
Here's what you can do to make it add in a cell:
=1+1+1
In the cell it will say 3. If you are entering cells in
separate cells and want to total at the end, enter a sum
function at the end of your data:
=sum(A1:A10)
Cells A1 through A10 would be added together.

Hope that helps.
JC