Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Julian Milano Julian Milano is offline

Default Drawing toolbar appears when it shouldn't.

Thanks Tom,

One suggestion is that if selection is accidentally given to a shape, the
drawing toolbar will display. If this is true, how can I stop any shape from
getting focus/selection?

--

Julian Milano

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Seems odd to me. In the open event why not just put in something like

Commandbars("Drawing").Visible = False

if it is just for this one client.

Tom Ogilvy

"Julian Milano" wrote in message
I have developed an XL app for a client. I always have the Drawing

toolbar
(at the bottom of the XL screen) turned on. The customer is complaining

that
since receiving the app I wrote, he is seeing the Drawing toolbar which

was,
allegedly, never there in the first place. Is this possible?

--

Julian Milano