Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marwan hefnawy marwan hefnawy is offline

Default Worksheet_Change event question

the Worksheet_Change event detects if any cell changes its value, and
assigns this cell to the variable "Target". Thats very good.
My problem is, when I select a range of cells, then press "Delete" to empty
these cells, only the upper left most cell in the range is detected to be
changing its value, and only this cell initiates the Worksheet_Change event.
This is bad because all the cells in the selected range have changed their
values and the event procedure didn't detect them all.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.