Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark[_22_] Mark[_22_] is offline

Default VB Code to Add Comments to Cells from Several Other Cells

Need to add comments with a macro or VB code. Want to collect the
contents of several other cells, add them together as a text string
and then put them into a particular cell as a comment.

For example, I want to add comments to cells a1:a5 in Sheet1. Sheet2
contains the data I want to include in the comments in cells a1:c5.
The comment for cell a1 in Sheet1 needs to include the contents of
cells a1:c1 from Sheet2. Comment for a2 in Sheet1 comes from cells
a2:c2.

Thanks for any suggestions or sample code.

Mark