Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Fuller Don Fuller is offline

Default Getting data from one spreadsheet to another

I have created a VB function that will pull numerical data from
specific cells in different spreadsheets and place the data in my main
status spreadsheet. Everything works fine, but I am getting data from
my status spreadsheet instead of the spreadsheets on the server.
Basically, I am pulling that data from the local source instead of the
remote sources. Below is the portion of my function that is not
working properly.

If Cells(TestCaseRow, 1) = "a" Then ColumnA = ColumnA +
Cells(TestCaseRow, 20)
If Cells(TestCaseRow, 1) = "b" Then ColumnB = ColumnB +
Cells(TestCaseRow, 20)
If Cells(TestCaseRow, 1) = "c" Then ColumnC = ColumnC +
Cells(TestCaseRow, 20)

I need to get the path to the remote spreadsheets into the statements
above. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Don