Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Deleting blank lines in a range

It that doesn't work, try this one:

should work with =""

Sub DeleteRows()
Dim lastrow As Long
Dim i As Long
lastrow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.R ows.Count).Row
colcnt = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Columns.Count
For i = lastrow To 1 Step -1
If Application.CountBlank(Rows(i)) = 256 Then
Rows(i).Delete
End If
Next

Tom Ogilvy
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Sub DeleteRows()
Dim lastrow As Long
Dim i As Long
lastrow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.R ows.Count).Row
For i = lastrow To 1 Step -1
If Application.CountA(Rows(i)) = 0 Then
Rows(i).Delete
End If
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Fred Taylor" wrote in message
Yes, I mean blank. =""

I have a table and want to delele all lines (lines and not only cell)

that
have no info.

"Alan Beban" wrote in message
You should define what you mean by "empty". Do you mean blanks? Empty
strings (i.e., ="")? Cells with only spaces? Etc.

Alan Beban

Fred Taylor wrote:
Hello,

I'm, trying to find a function/ or write a macro that will delete

ALL
empty
lines in a range.

Does anybody have any idea how I could do this?

Thanks