Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Compiler Error - Named Argument Not Found

Hi Chris,

The PrintQuality setting has been around for a long time, so that one is
not an Excel version problem. However, some printers don't support this
setting, so that may be the problem you're running into. Since 600 is the
default value for this property, it looks to me like you can remove this
setting as well without any problems.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Chris" wrote in message
Chip,

Thanks, it fixed that one but now it stops on
PrintQuality = 600 which may be unique to the print
setup. If so, how can I make this work universally.

The other hang up is on the line:
.PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
But if delete it everything goes okay. The one I can't
get is how to make the PrintQuality a universal setting.

My whole routine is as follows:
Sub Print_Man_Hours_by_Division_Report()
'
' Print_Man_Hours_by_Division_Report Macro
' Macro recorded 9/4/2003 by J. Christopher Cantele
'
' Make sure the TimeSheet Sheet is active
Sheets("TimeSheet").Activate
'
Range("A4").Select
Selection.RemoveSubtotal
Range("=Offset(I4,,,CountA(I:I),-9)").Sort Key1:=Range
("F4"), Order1:=xlAscending, Key2:=Range _
("H4"), Order2:=xlAscending, Key3:=Range("B4"),
Order3:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1,
MatchCase:=False, Orientation:= _
xlTopToBottom
Selection.Subtotal GroupBy:=6, Function:=xlSum,
TotalList:=Array(9), _
Replace:=True, PageBreaks:=False,
SummaryBelowData:=True
'Set up Page
Range("A4").Select
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$3"
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = ""
.CenterHeader = _
"&""Times New Roman,Bold""&16QCI Marine Offshore
Man Hours by Division&""Times New Roman,Regular""&10" &
Chr(10) & ""
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = "&D"
.CenterFooter = "Page &P of &N"
.RightFooter = ""
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.5)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.57)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.75)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.25)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.PrintQuality = 600
.CenterHorizontally = True
.CenterVertically = False
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.Draft = False
.PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
.FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
.Order = xlDownThenOver
.BlackAndWhite = False
.Zoom = 78
.PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
End With

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "=Offset(I1,,,CountA
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview

End Sub