Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chris M.[_3_] Chris M.[_3_] is offline

Default Finding specific column values in a variable row

I'm not quite sure how to manage this, but I need to find
the value in specific columns in a variable row. I do a
search for a specific value in column A, then, when that
row is found, I need to store that row value and find the
value in specific columns. For instance, I store data in
columns H, J, L, and N, but the row varies and can be
found by looking for "Excavation Total" in column A. How
would I store the row value, and recall it later? How
would I build error handling into this, so that if the
value weren't found, no error would be returned on either
the search, or the recall?

Thanks in advance.