Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David G Stevens David G Stevens is offline

Default Loading Add-ins to a Protected Project

Run is what is used next.

My point is that under all circumstances the code executes properly
and the required add-ins are loaded, but when the main project is
password protected the line mentioned previously causes the user to be
prompted for the VB Project password. Since the password is not
actually required (code executs fine if the user simply cancels the pw
request) then how can I stop the prompt?

Once again any help appreciated.

"Jim Rech" wrote in message ...
I haven't tried to reproduce the problem but can't you just open the add-in
and skip setting a reference to it? If you need to call code in the add-in
you could use Run.