Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default CurrentRegion.copy maybe?

Lr = LastRow(Sheets(Firstcell)) + 1

determines the last row, but I don't see this function posted anywhere, yet
you say the code works.

what is the function Lastrow you are using? That should be the source of
your problem.

Tom Ogilvy

Ste_uk wrote in message
Hiya Bob,

The code now works fine as requested,
But there is just one more issue I cannot work out....

I assume the code looks for the first empty row and inserts the data,
What I am trying to achieve is that the code looks for the first empty
cell in Column A and then inserts the data in that row.

I know I am pushing it (hopefully not too far) with this post but this
would definitely be the last question on this subject.

As always any help would be greatly appreciated,

Kind Regards
Stephen.