Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Properties - Workbook and Worksheet

Hi Sandy,

The best place to find this list is in the Object Browser. Press F2
inside the Visual Basic Editor to bring it up. Locate and select the object
you're interested in on the left side of the Object Browser and all of its
properties, methods, and events will be listed on the right. Select any of
these and press F1 to bring up the help file topic for the selected item.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can get a list of all properties
and what they are for at both the workbook and worksheet
levels?

There are some properties that when I try searching Help,
are simply not listed by the property name that is in the
workbook/worksheet.

Sandy