Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Cell Comments question

Like I said, this is not configurable behavior.

Tom Ogilvy

Haldun Alay wrote in message
I made it via writing code. I changed LEFT property of comment object and
make it visible and it shown left of the owner cell. But when i hide it

and
hover on the cell it comes visible from right side again. i can not keep

it
on the left.

"Tom Ogilvy" , iletide şunu yazdı
This isn't configurable behavior.

Tom Ogilvy

Haldun Alay wrote in message
Sorry, the problem is how can i make it visible on the LEFT SIDE of

the
cell
while i hovering the mouse on the cell.

"Haldun Alay" , iletide şunu yazdı

I'm adding some comments to certain cells via vba codes. when i

hover
mouse
pointer on that cell Comment comes visible on right side of the

cell.
the
problem is how can i make it visible on the right side of the cell

while
hovering the mouse on the cell.

Thanks in advance.