Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript
Robert Stober Robert Stober is offline

Default Hyperlink to a chart sheet...?

Hi,

I would like to create a "Table of Contents" for a rather complicated
workbook that conatins several charts. I would the text "Chart 1" to link to
the work sheet that contains a stand-alone chart. I can easily create
hyperlinks using the hyperlink button, but for some reason my chart sheets
don't show up, and typing them in manually causes Excel to crash. Hyperlinks
I create to non-chart worksheets work fine.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Robert Stober