Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Bovey Rob Bovey is offline

Default Can i Access XLL file(Excel97) in Excel XP

Hi Rahul,

XLLs have exactly the same format and work exactly the same way in Excel
XP as they do in Excel 97, so I'm not quite sure what you're asking.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"RahulA" wrote in message
om...
hi people,

I have never done Excel/VBA programming so pardon me if my questions
are very basic. Can i access an XLL file made in Excel 97 in Excel XP.
Can i write vba code in EXcel XP and access that xll file.

i had another post regarding accessing xll files from Excel XP. All i
need to know if ther is a way to reuse the XLL files through some sort
of wrapper(COM or vba from XP or shared addin in .net or something)

rahul