Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul James[_3_] Paul James[_3_] is offline

Default resizing and aligning groups of ActiveX controls together

Thank you for such comprehensive code, Greg. I'll try it out.

I did finally notice what might be an alternate way to do this. If the
shapes are ActiveX objects, I believe this could be done by selecting all
the objects together either by shift-clicking them, or dragging the Select
Objects outline around all the objects, then right-clicking the group,
selecting properties, and setting the appropriate properties (Height, Width,
Left) for the entire group.

It would seem that your code might apply to more than just ActiveX objects,
so that would be an advantage to it.

Thanks again for providing it.

"Greg Wilson" wrote in message
Correction to my post:

I left out the declaration: Option Base 1. Place it at
the top of the module.

Regards,
Greg