Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandy V Sandy V is offline

Default Updating xlusrgal.xls on other PCs

Hi Derek

when you use one of the saved charts
the fonts all play up.

Again I don't quite follow, what do you mean by "use". Do
you mean changing an old chart to new custom type. I doubt
if the problem is directly related to "update" macro which
(I assume) only does what you could have done manually.
Might be worth a repost describing the steps that lead to
the problem.

Just a guess, something to do with Font Autoscale perhaps.

BTW, did you distribute the update to 250 users, if so
what proportion responded. Also what was the
cause/solution to the problems you described on Aug 26th.

Regards,
Sandy