Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Hanzel Peter Hanzel is offline

Default TreeView: add more than one node to nodes collection

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for interesting of my problem. I try to make a tree invisible,
before adding nodes, but it was not reason of my problem. I didn't write
in my problem description,that sometimes are 4000 nodes in one level
(and already I populate the child nodes when user clicks on the parent
node). If you know solution of my problem now, please, mail me back.
Thank you

Regards
Peter