anieuwoudt

Default Is lookup the key?

Hi,

What I'm trying to do is hard to explain but quite a simple thing.

I have recorded the amount of money spent by employees. The table is
set out as follows:

Date | Employee No. | Name | Items Purchased | Sub-Total
^
Sorted by Date - **This cannot be changed!**

I have a seperate worksheet for each month, and I have one final
worksheet where I wish to display how much was spent by EACH employee
for the entire year. This needs to be looked up via Employee No I would
assume.

*Note:* These are seperate worksheets, but all part of the same book.
*Note:* Each month has employees, but not all employees spend money
each month, and are therefore not listed for that particular month.

How can I add the sub-totals of each employee on a seperate row in the
final worksheet?

This is how I'd prefer my Year Totals worksheet to appear:

Employee No. | Name | 2005 Total Spent

Any help is appreciated!

Regards,

A. Nieuwoudt