Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving data to sheets

You might find what you want at Debra Dalgleish's site:

Look for:
Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

"Who B. Askin" wrote:

Hi

I have an Excel sheet with customers data and I want to copy each row
to the corresponding sheet according to the value of the "customer"
column, so that all rows for customer 1 would be copied to "customer
1" sheet, all for customer 2 would be copied to "customer 2" sheet,
etc.

I considered making links and using filters, but the data sheet will
grow every day and I don't want to go making links for the new rows.

I want to write a script to do it automatically, either the links
creation or just the row copying.

Could you show me a little example of code of how to do this?

Thank you very much!

Oscar.

--

Dave Peterson