Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aaabart aaabart is offline

Default Excel 2000 VBA: select filled cells for printing

Hello, i would appreciate some help on the following:

Suppose I have a range A1:F200 which is an output of a macro
Always, the first couple of cells in column A are filled with different
texts and below those, the other cells of the column are filled with
the text "1"

I need a VBA code that automatically puts a print area around the range
that doesn't have "1" in the cell of column A. So, in that way I will
be able to print only the significant data which has a text other than
"1" in the first cell of the row.

Thanks !

Bart