Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mik[_2_] mik[_2_] is offline

Default Complex conditional statements

Hello,

I am using Excel 2000 and am trying to make a cell
calculate a number based on the criteria of the values
from other columns in that row...the problem is that it is
a very long tedious combination of ands and ors is I do it
using a formula (=(or(and(ddd...etc.). I think it would
be easier to write out the conditional statements in VBA.
Is this the best way to deal with crazy conditional
statements or is there a better way? If it is the best
way, could someone please direct me to a place where I
could pick up example code for this kind of problem.

Thank you.