Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] aalwazeer@gistrans.com is offline

Default Using Cells( ) for Range definition

Thanks,

but I don't have the charts as sheets. They are embeded in sheets.
"Charts.copy" copies the whole sheet not the charts in the sheet.
If there isn't a simple way to copy a variable number of charts
embeded in a sheet, is there a way to convert the charts from embeded
in a sheet to Chart sheets

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
Charts.copy

copies all your chart sheets to a new workbook.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
om...
Thanks,

If we have varying number of charts, how can we copy them from one
workbook/sheet to another (where every time we have different number
of Charts)

In the example below, I have 8 charts. In other cases it could be
different (e.g. 6, 7, 13, etc.):
=========
Sh.Shapes.Range(Array("Chart 1", "Chart 2", "Chart 3", "Chart 4" _
, "Chart 5", "Chart 6", "Chart 7", "Chart 8")).Select

Selection.Copy

Sh1.Paste
sName = "Sheet1"
set Sh = .Sheets(sName)