Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bruccce Bruccce is offline

Default Interfacing OL2002 Cal and Excel Userforms

I need to schedule 5 min appointments (and make sure that the time is avail,
if not, what is the next free time after that) for a call back to a contact,
and then have excel remind me about this appoint with a msgbox (if excel is
running! and the given worksheet is open) and if I press OK (or "CallNext")
on the msgbox, to have that cust scheduled as the next contact.
I am using userforms most of the time, if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Bruce