Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Looping thru cells in a named range

the two solutions suggested so far echoed your construct, but will probably
either raise an error when they do the formula part or produce a formula
that displays an error. I believe you need a construct like:

ActiveCell = "=""" & ActiveCell.Text & """"

so your formula ends up like
="$100.00"

But I guess it would depend on what is in the cell and how it displays.

Tom Ogilvy

"Michael Beckinsale" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have a named range of non-adjacent cells and want to perform the

following
actions on each of the cells in that range.

Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues
ActiveCell.Formula = "=" & ActiveCell.Text

Can anybody tell me / provide the code to do it ?

All help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Michael Beckinsale