Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sheela sheela is offline

Default Open file saved in HTML format

Hi,

I have so many html files to open. Actually, this file
was created in a 16-bit environment and this charts were
converted to GIF and then it is opened in Internet
explorer. I want it to work in a 32-bit environment.

I want to open the chart directly in the html format.
Another question relating to this, is it possible for
this chart(html format) to be updated if any changes made
in the excel spreadsheet?

Thanks,
Sheela